Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Photos for 1st and 3rd Birthday

Ah, it was another eventful trip to the portrait studio for us. Once more, Mommy leaves without a good photograph of the two kids together. The blunt/naive photographer asks: "Don't they like each other?" Ugh. At least their individual portraits turned out cute, as usual.

The stunned look:



I splurged on the photo collage, because at least the picture of them looking nervous together is balanced out by pictures of them smiling individually:

We always manage to get some cute photos of them individually. I think these turned out really sweet.




[And now, of course, my printer has decided to turn their faces dark pink for some reason. They look fine on screen, but the tint isn't right when they print--I could cry. So, my friends and family, you may get a copy of these pictures, but I can't speak for the quality. Ugh again.]

1 comment: