Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Funny & Cute

Kevin: "I in da bass-ket!"

He carried this basket out of my bedroom, plopped it in front of the TV, and curled up inside. He is getting such a weird sense of humour!
***
I recently discovered that Kevin likes broccoli! Rod was talking with Andrea, and the word broccoli came up. Kevin ran into the room, all excited, saying, "I want some brocc-li!" We had some in the house, left over from the Super Bowl party, so I gave him a piece. He sat down and munched it up! Mmm . . .

Kevin: "You want some?"
***
Ryan makes a lot of cute faces in his sleep. My favourites are when he tries to smile and laugh. In the first video, Ryan is kind of doing his laugh. If you combine the funny breathing at the start with his grin at the end, you'll have a better idea of what his "laugh" is about, like the one I posted in that photo a few days ago.



This second video has clips of Ryan "smiling" in sleep. They're pretty subtle--more of a smirk--so you have to watch closely for them.

***

Kevin and Andrea were making me laugh so much last night. We were watching a Dora movie with the "pirate dance" in it, and they made me play that part about 20 times in a row! They were both singing and dancing along.

1 comment:

zoo-mama said...

LOL! Kevin in the basket...too funny! I wonder if he was imitating "baby in a bassinette?"

Andrea loves to sing...just like her mommy did :)