Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ryan in the Bumbo

Part of Gram and Papa's baptism gift to Ryan was a tray for his bumbo chair. I like it because it gives Ryan a little more support in the chair, and he can play with toys on his tray (or throw them off the tray, which he also seems to enjoy). He really likes the cute prayer-duckie they got for him, too. Every time we make it talk, he looks at it and smiles.


Andrea and Kevin saw me taking pictures of Ryan, and wanted to get their picture taken, too. I was glad to have the opportunity to get a nice photo of the three kids together, even if they were acting a bit silly!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great updates Julie. Your kids are just adorable. I hope Kevin's arm heals quickly. Next time Rod comes up this way, I think you and the kids should come along too...it would be fun.