Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

xoxoxox

Don't get to say it enough lately . . . very busy, very tired, often grouchy and stressed . . . but I love these guys with all my heart!



***

P.S. Kevin started crawling about 2 and a half weeks ago. There will be more updates about him soon . . . he has a Physiotherapy and Speech assessment this week, and a follow-up with the pediatrician. We are also going to book a hearing test soon.

P.P.S. Andrea's doing better on the potty. It's still inconsistent, but there's been progress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Kevin for crawling!!!!
(though I do like the army crawl too) hehehe!
I am glad there is positive advancement in Andrea's potty training too.
Very precious pics of the family.
Hugs to all!
Grama Marty

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the updates...what a great pic of your little fam.
Think about you guys all the time. Hopefully we can get together during Christmas.
You are doing a great job super mom!!

Anonymous said...

Such a great shot!
I don't say it enough either, I love you Sis.
~Donna