Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Ryan Photos--from August

I realized there are a bunch of photos of Ryan from this month that I may have posted elsewhere, but not on the blog . . . so, here they are!


This picture makes me laugh because they look so shocked, but I simply caught them unaware.
***
Ryan LOVES balloons. Any time we have some, he gets very excited. He loves to hold them, and also to watch them float overhead.
***
Ryan was sleepy after a morning visiting with Gram and Papa. Notice that Gram spiked his hair!
***
Ryan has been tyring to sit on his own for a while. He does pretty well for a few seconds, but then he starts to tip over! Poor little guy, I think he has inherited his siblings' low muscle tone. His progress in the next few months will tell us for sure.

"Mama, you're gonna catch me, right?"
***
Ryan's face after trying a new food

Ryan's "Munchkin Face" that he makes when Mama is silly
***

getting him started early?

Nah, just a fun photo for my work colleagues.
***

Ryan is trying to grab the fish on the swing's mobile (and he did succeed). Each of my kids have done this at about 6-7 months old. (see here)

1 comment:

zoo-mama said...

How sweet! Love the pics :)