Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big Feet & Little Feet

Big Feet: I recently found a pair of my slippers under the bed. I remember I had hidden them there about a year ago, because I was tired of Andrea stealing them, and leaving them in odd places. The last time she had them, she couldn't even walk yet (14 months old) so she wore them on her hands. :)) As soon as she saw them again, they were on her feet! They looked ridiculous, but I was impressed she could walk so well in them, considering they are even big and awkward on MY feet!
She has also become attached to my summer robe, which she calls my "Princess Dress." I can only wear it until she spots it--then I have to surrender it to the little dress-up queen.
***

Little Feet: Kevin's little feet were going crazy this morning in his exersaucer. He was in a really good mood, and it looked like he was dancing! It made think of Flashdance and the song "Maniac." Of course, the more and the sillier I sang it, the more Kevin kicked his legs!


***

When I went to pull up that baby picture of Andrea and the slippers, I was amazed at how much her pictures looked like Kevin--but in pink. :))

She was fairer, and her face was a bit rounder (she did weigh more than him at this age), but the eyes, nose, and eyebrows are almost identical!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they do look a lot alike!!! cuties!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You can certainly tell they are brother and sister :)

And mommy.......I just LOVE your singing of the song Maniac while Kevin busts a move! *grin*