Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Silly Kevin!

Kevin's really starting to show his personality. Overall, I find him very serious and studious; he wants to investigate everything, and usually babbles quietly to himself. He can also be very stubborn, and is not shy about expressing his opinion when he's displeased. For example, if you try to take away something he's examining, or a toy he wants to play with, he will yell at you!

Then again, when he's not teething, he's a content little guy. He's usually quiet, and has lots of smiles for the people he knows and loves. He also appreciates surprises and funny faces! Sometimes I think he has a bit of a mischievous side . . . I have a feeling the phrase "It's always the quiet ones" will be applicable in the future!

We love to make Kevin smile and laugh. He has the best dimple in his right cheek!

Kevin's silliness was in high gear last night. At supper time, I was trying to get him to say "Mama," but his new favourite word is "Dada." He also likes to get the spoon halfway in his mouth and blow bubbles into his food! It's ridiculously messy, but I think it must feel good on his gums or something.

Here's a video of Kevin during dinner yesterday. Note his reaction to my coaxing, and the arc he achieves with some of his food spray!

***

I took some pictures of Kevin after his bath last night. I was trying to get him to smile nicely for me, but he was too busy laughing at my assistant (Brigitte), and he was thrilled to be sans diaper! I think the pictures turned out great anyway. :))

No comments: