Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kevin's Bath Time

When doing Kevin's 10-month update the other day, I forgot to mention how much he loves his bath time now. He's into the major splashing phase--I remember Andrea went through this at about this age, too. Kevin splashes so much that I have to put a towel on the floor beside the bathtub and I have to tie a big bath towel on myself (like an apron) to keep dry!

Here's a video of Kevin's bath time splashes. Unfortunately, it came out dark. It's also long, because I couldn't decide which part to cut! In the first part, he is splashing and smiling a lot; and in the second part, he is chattering (you have to turn volume up to hear it well), and making some funny faces.






Kevin is also starting to brush his teeth. He has a baby toothbrush and special toothpaste. He likes to chew on his toothbrush. Mommy has to help him with his aim--sometimes he gets his eye, or his nose! He usually thinks getting his teeth brushed is funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Baby bath time!
It was always one of my favourite times of the day with my own little ones. :)

Grandma gets to help when she gets there......but she thinks maybe she will need a swim suit!

Unknown said...

you must be soaked like me after bathtime eh?