Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Party Aftermath :))

I took the above picture on Monday afternoon--the day after the kids' double-birthday party. It looked like a toy bomb was dropped on our house! Naturally, Andrea and Kevin loved it. They only got upset when I took too long to unwrap and assemble a certain toy--and when I tried to clean everything up! Mommy literally spent all day Monday unwrapping, assembling, and sorting gifts. We have extremely generous family and friends! :))

***
With the gifts of money we received from Grandpa Vic and Great-Grandma Maurice, I purchased each of the kids another toy I knew they'd really like. Andrea now has an art easel that's whiteboard on one side, and chalkboard on the other. She was SO excited when I put it together. I managed to throw together some art supplies form around the house, and she was ready to play!


***

Kevin got a talking Diego doll. "Go Diego Go" is his favourite TV show. The Diego doll has a soft body, and talks about his animal adventures when you squeeze his tummy. Kevin is already responding to Diego's commands, like, "Let's call to the baby chinchilla! Say, 'Wah, Wah!'" Kevin surprised us by repeating, "Wa-wa!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Do you another room? It looks like a toy store blew up in your living room :)) LOL!

Unknown said...

that's hilarious! I swear tidying up should count as a workout...I seriously sweat. Glad you guys had such a great party!