Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Active Baby!

Ryan is by far the most active baby I've carried. He is always moving! Even when we go to the OB's, she complains every time because he won't stay still get a nice, loud fetal heart rate. We hear him, but we also hear him moving away every time she tries to get a reading! It also took me no time at all to get a great, reactive test strip for the NST at Met last week. Ryan is crazy--when he's really moving, and I'm lying still, you can really see my belly jumping around! Here's a video of my belly jiggling when Ryan is active. The regular up and down movement is me breathing, but watch for the jerky bumps and jiggles.

Andrea saw what I was doing, and she wanted me to get a video of her "baby belly" moving, too.

I wish I could have had more time to share all the funny questions and comments I've gotten from Andrea during this pregnancy. I should have written them down somewhere; the stuff she comes up with sometimes is priceless! She's at the perfect age to be very excited and curious about our baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Ryan is so active...reminds me of how Finn was. I miss that feeling, so awesome. Just love the video of little Miss Andrea. She's going to be such a great helper with this little guy I'm sure.