Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

C-Section Date

Dr. P. has scheduled my c-section for Tuesday, February 16, at 7:45 AM. At the rate I'm growing, the baby will probably be about 13 pounds by then . . . just kidding (I hope!).

You know the song, I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas? Today, I had the following version running through my head: "I feel like a hippopotamus this Christmas; I don't know how the heck I'll make it through . . ." ;-)

At least I only have 2 weeks of work after the holidays, and then I'm on maternity leave. My last day of work is Friday, January 15, because I decided to leave at the end of the semester. Then, I'll have a few weeks to relax and get ready for Baby, which will be nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't believe how fast things are going! How exciting. Perhaps we will see you over the holidays?