Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Update--almost 30 Weeks!

On Thursday, I'll be 30 weeks pregnant. It is going by so fast! Today, I went to Met for my first third-trimester ultrasound and non-stress test for Baby. Everything looks great!


(I put in 2 sets of the same pics--one set is labeled, but hard to see on here). The top picture is of Baby with his fist by his face. It's so neat, you can see his chubby little fingers! The second image is a wider shot of his position. He's curled up in a ball, with his knees to his chest, and his feet and a hand up by his face. It must be getting cramped in there! The tech said he is head-down now, and very active. (I already knew THAT!)
It appears that I am going to have another BIG baby boy! He is already measuring 3 pounds, 15 ounces--almost 4 pounds, and I still have about 10 weeks to go! His heart rate and organs are perfect, and yes, he is clearly still a HE. :))
I have my next OB. appointment on Friday, and the doctor said she should have my c-section date scheduled by then. I am very excited to find out when Baby is planned to arrive!

1 comment:

zoo-mama said...

Let me know ASAP! :))