Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Healthy Baby :))

The public health unit nurse stopped by for a visit today. We scheduled this just after I had Kevin. I did the same thing when I had Andrea. It's just nice to get that extra check-up for mom and baby, in the comfort of your own home. The nurses tend to be more relaxed and open to chatting about everything mommy-and-baby related.

Kevin is doing great. He has had a growth spurt this week (the normal 2-3 week spurt). The nurse weighed and measured him--he's now 9 lbs., 12 ozs. and 22.5 inches long! I knew he had to have grown, because he's fitting into bigger outfits, and he's been eating like crazy the past few days--almost 4 ozs. every 3 hours!

Daddy and I went out for lunch today, so I dressed Kevin up in one of his new outfits. It's still a bit big on him, but talk about CUTE.

He looks like a little gangsta rapper in his sideways ball cap and baggy shorts, doesn't he? :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!

Love, Donna