Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tickles!


The other day, I decided to streamline my diapering process, as both the babies needed a changing. So, I brought all my diapering items out, and lined them (and the children) up on the living room floor.
Andrea was laying next to Kevin, and Kevin was happily flailing his arms around as little ones do. As he did this, his hands would swat Andrea--and she thought he was trying to tickle her! Andrea would laugh like crazy every time Kevin's hand brushed her arm, and say, "Tickles!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi little Gagnon Family! :)

Thank you for having me. It was such a wonderful visit. I miss you like crazy.
Can't wait until I see you again!
Love,
Grandma Marty