Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kevin's First Real Smiles :))

Kevin has started to smile at me within the last week. Before this, he often did (and still does) the drowsy, half-asleep smiles and giggles. But this week he has actually made eye contact with me and smiled a few times. They're little smiles, because he is just learning, but I love it! So far, he has only smiled for Mommy. :))


After some coaxing, I got a smile on video today!



***

Kevin also has a favourite toy he interacts with. He loves the soft, blue teddy bear in his crib. Whenever I put it near his face, he reaches for it, and "talks" to it. He's been doing this for about 2 weeks now. It's funny--I've never seen a baby this young so interested in a toy! I always put Teddy near Kevin when I lay him down in the crib, so he has some company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...How adorable!!!!

His smile makes my heart smile :)

Love,
Grandma Marty