Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

What I'm Up Against!

Oh, it's been one of those days . . . screaming, crying, pooping, spitting up, tantrums, jealousy, attitude . . . and me trying to keep the house running in the midst of it.

But that's why God made kids so darn cute. It keeps you from killing them. :))

Here are 2 videos--one of each of my angels--in between meltdowns (both theirs and mine!).

***
Andrea and the Spaghetti

***
Kevin in Conversation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh those days...don't i know it. I swear we can never get out of the house before 9:30am. By the time someone is fed and changed someone else needs changed...that could include me since I have a little spitter upper named finn.