Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Kevin's Belly Laughs

Kevin's been feeling pretty blah the past few days, because he's had a nasty cold. He finally perked up a bit today. I knew he was feeling better because he was eating more, and also ready play again.

This morning, I had him propped up across from me on the love seat. I started shaking my head back and forth, making my ponytail swing around, and he thought it was just hilarious! The belly laughs ensued, and I couldn't resist getting it on video. I'm so glad to see Kevin smiling and laughing again. :)) Enjoy--I am!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

he's such a cutie!! The part where I related the most was 'ponytail'...isn't that just the hairstyle everyday of the week LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Gawd, don't you just love "baby belly laughs"!

Makes me laugh too :)

Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Mom