Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleepy Time

Poor Kevin was so tired . . . he fell asleep at 5:30 p.m., and slept until almost 7:00 the next morning! I had laid him down for a brief nap, and ended up letting him sleep all night. As you can see, I didn't want to disturb him, so he slept in his clothes all night. I've never seen him fall asleep in this position, all sideways with his foot propped up. He must have passed out in mid-wiggle!

***
When I went back into the living room, this is how I found Andrea and Dada. How cute is my family?! :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww, precious moments with
precious babies. :)))

Unknown said...

Give me tips on how to get children to sleep...seriously Finn was up WAY too much last night. Mind you the endless teeth popping out are probably not helping.
You have such a cute lil' family!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! When is Mommy's nap??!!