Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Andrea's Having Fun

Andrea's having lots of fun with the birthday presents she got at her party. She plays with them ALL, moving from one, to the next, and the next!

The funniest thing is that she had some confusion about which things are for her and which things are for her babies. I really had to keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't try to put on her dolls' clothes, or climb into their strollers and chairs! I think she's got it figured out now.

However, she still insists on flipping the princess playpen onto its side, and crawling in with "Baby Dora." (By the way, she came up with that name herself; she has a slightly larger Dora already, so it makes sense!)

Tight squeeze!

I love my Baby Dora!


Look at me!


I'm ready for my close-up . . . CHEESE!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEy Julie. Great new blog...I was wondering how long you could juggle 2. So I'm techinically due Sunday but I guess I can start assuming that maybe my ultrasound due date (28th) is more accurate after all? We'll see. On Thursday the OB said I was a fingertip dialated and it didn't look like anything was going to happen soon...with maeve I was 1cm at 36 weeks. It's all good though as our babysitter is on vacation until Sunday.
Anywho...novel as usual. Hope things go well...wouldn't it be funny if our babes were born on the same day? I can't wait to hear your good news.
Good luck...I so know how your feeling these days.
luv Susan