Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday, Andrea!

I'm TWO years old!
***
Gram and Grandpa Gagnon had us over for a nice BBQ supper today to celebrate Andrea's 2nd birthday. Here she is enjoying her angel food cake, whipped cream and berries (yum!). Gram also made some tasty shortbread cookies, too.


Then, she opened her card and present from Mommy and Daddy. She already got her big gift before her birthday (the little climbing castle and swing for outside), but we also got her a glitter and sound vacuum cleaner to open today.

She tries to help Mommy vacuum at home, so I figured she could use this one along side of me, instead of trying to grab mine all the time!
However, as you can see in the pictures, Gram's cat toys (springs) were still of as much, or more, interest to our birthday girl!
***
I am too overwhelmed by everything going on this week to sit and wax nostalgic about how fast Andrea has grown, and how she's not a baby anymore. But I definitely feel it in my heart. I mean, she'll always be my baby, but I am just amazed at how her little personality has blossomed over the last two years. :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!
If you think that she seems to be growing up fast, wait til Bud arrives because she will seem so much older.
Good luck on Wednesday. We have been and will be thinking of you.
Sara