Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Last O.B. Appointment :))

Ahh . . . so close, yet so far away. Five more days!

We had our last O.B. appointment today. Everything looked good, as usual. I was a bit surprised because Dr. P. had said she was going to do an internal check-up today, and she didn't. Although internals are not pleasant, I had faint hopes that maybe she'd stir up some action in the labour department. No such luck!

I have been having lots of cramping, and some mild contractions, but they're not consistent.

So, as Dr. P. said, we wait for Wednesday. I've made it this far; I guess I can hang in there that long!

I go into Met for pre-assessment next Tuesday, and will get all the final c-section details then.

No comments: