Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome to the NEW Blog!

Hello, Friends and Family!

If you're reading this, then you've found us at our new location. :))

With Baby #2 due to arrive in less than a week, I've come to realize that it's just too hectic trying to keep up two separate blogs (one for each child), plus trying to find ways to tie in other personal/family events that deserve mention.

So, here's the simple solution: one blog for it all. I mean, the kids' blogs are starting to overlap already; why didn't I think of this before?! I think pregnancy makes you lose your common sense.

Anyhow, here's a few brief notes:
  1. Why "The Gaggins"?: Well, I had a hard time coming up with a blog address that wasn't already taken, considering the millions of bloggers out there. And I always thought it was kind of funny how people always mispronounce our last name. "Gaggin" is my favourite--apparently, this is how Rod's golf group was announced one day at the golf course--the "Gaggin Group."
  2. What about the other blogs?: I'm going to leave them up just in case anyone wants to look at something from the past, but from now on, they will be inactive. I won't post on them. I have saved copies of both on my computer. I'm sure that, eventually, they'll get deleted due to inactivity. But they'll just sit in cyberspace for now.
  3. How often can you expect updates?: At this point, who knows? Usually I'm a proliferate poster, but with Baby due in a week or less, it might be a few weeks after he's born before I get a chance (or feel up to) telling the birth story, posting all the birth pictures, Andrea's reactions, and any other newborn happenings that may come up. Rest assured I will, eventually, get caught up.

Well, I think that's about it for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing . . . testing . . .

Anonymous said...

The comments are now up and running. ANYONE can post a comment. You can leave your name if you choose an identity of "Other," or you can stay "Anonymous" if you'd like. You DO NOT have to be a Blogger member to leave a comment! :))

Fran said...

Thanks for the update. It's nice to keep up with what's happening since I'm not around for the day-to-day stuff. You're in my thoughts & prayers and I wish you a short and uneventful delivery.
Love,
Fran

Anonymous said...

One blog, Good idea!

We had a wonderful visit with you. :)
Hope to hear from you shortly that baby boy has arrived and everyone is doing fine.

Hugs and kisses to all !