Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

Every Picture Has a Story

Here's Andrea with her beloved Dora, as always. I tried to get a nice picture of her with Kevin, but she wouldn't sit beside him. She would only sit in front of him! Then, I tried to get a nice picture of her alone. She threw a tantrum! So, I gave her a break for a bit. Then I asked her if I could take a picture of Andrea and Dora. She said, "Yes!" and you see the pleasant result, above. Just add Dora, and it's all good.
***

This is Andrea's talking pony that she got for Christmas when she was 5 months old. For almost two years, she was terrified of it! Suddenly, a few weeks ago, she pulled it out of the corner of her room and decided she loves it. She rides on it, and always asks me to squeeze its ear for her, because that's what makes the music and sounds work. It also has a moving mouth, and she thinks it's fun to make it "eat" her fingers, her face, and other people!

***

Remember this picture? It was on my pregnancy blog, for Kevin. We had gone to a Tigers' game on June 9th, and I picked up this whole little kit of Tigers' gear for our baby boy to wear. . .

Here's Kevin, on September 28th, decked out in his Tigers' gear! It's too bad the Tigers didn't make it to the post-season, so he'd have more opportunities to wear this before he grows out of it. Oh, well. It's an adorable picture, and he looks like he's having fun, so that's all that matters!

No comments: