Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

The Sounds of Kevin :))

I had mentioned in a previous post that Kevin was starting to coo a bit. Well, now, when he's in the mood, he has quite a lot to say! It's so adorable, because his eyes light up, and he smiles, and he gurgles and grunts and coos and sighs. Sometimes it even sounds like he's saying hi! I love it when he talks to me like this. :))

Of course, like a typical child, when I turn on the camera he doesn't say quite so much, or smile as often, but I got enough to give you all a taste of it. I tried to edit the video a bit so you'd just get the best parts of him talking, but the last part wouldn't let me edit the middle of the clip (grr--technology: a love-hate relationship). So, the video's a bit long at 3 minutes; but it's worth it to catch all the little baby sounds and smiles!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sounds so sweet!! Our boys could now get together and have conversations!! Like I told Sue, it's so cute to see our boys doing the same things at the same time!!
We'll have to get together again ASAP!!