Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Kevin's Laughing!

Didn't I say yesterday that he was so close to his first real laugh? Well, it happened this afternoon! :))

He was stretched out on his change table, wearing nothing but a diaper. He had drooled all over his outfit, so I had to get a new one out of the closet. As soon as he was undressed, he tilted his head back, looked up and over his shoulder, and started to giggle. Then, he laughed! It only lasted about 5 seconds, but talk about CUTE.

Daddy and I had both noticed that he frequently does that on the change table--looks back up over his shoulder, kind of towards the closet, and grins and giggles at . . . apparently nothing! We're not over there; there's no wall decorations in that area; and I have no idea what's in the closet that could be so amusing. (?)

So, now that I knew this situation to be a laugh-trigger, I tried it again tonight when I was getting him ready for bed. Sure enough, as soon as he was on the change table, undressed, he started the grinning and giggling. So, I grabbed the camera, hoping to get his first day of laughing on video. But it didn't quite happen. Again, he was so close to laughing! Still, even his almost-laughs make for some adorable video. So, here they are!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute. Glad you guys are feeling better. Looking forward to your Halloween entry.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, I think that is laughing, and darn cute too!
HOPE YOUR Halloween is happy :)