Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kevin's Swim Class Pictures

Two weeks ago, I finally got some pictures of Kevin during swim class. The problem is that since it's just me and Kevin, I had to get a waterproof camera, and take most of the pictures myself. This meant poorly lit, awkwardly-taken photos which were then developed and scanned into my computer. Ugh. I apologize for the quality of the photos, but I did the best I could!

I really wanted to get the pictures on this specific day because the teacher had told us that we'd be doing life jackets, and using some special toys and boats in the water, which would make for some good photo op's. How could I resist?

***
Kevin's checking out his surroundings.
***
Kevin and his swim buddy, Parker
They look so impressed, don't they?
***
Swim class falls right during Kevin's morning nap time, so he is usually very relaxed and sleepy in the warm water.



***


Mommy: This is so much fun, eh, Buddy?!

Kevin: Ya, I guess it's alright. Can I go to sleep now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think the pictures are great :)))
Looks like fun for everyone.

Unknown said...

Kevin looks like such a big boy in these pics. I love the one of him floating on his back.