Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Video For Grama Marty :))

I'm putting this up here, rather than crashing poor Grama Marty's email with a huge video file. Of course, everyone else can look at it, too!

***

I had put away the big Winnie-the-Pooh puzzle pieces set that Grama Marty and Grampa Rick gave Andrea for Christmas a year or two ago, because I didn't think she'd know what to do with them yet. I re-discovered them the other day, and thought I'd let her check them out. I put them together first, and it took me about an hour before I realized it was actually a hopscotch game! I tried to teach Andrea how to play hopscotch. Her interpretation of the game: run back and forth, as fast as you can, across the puzzle-path! I also quickly realized that she's not so great at putting on the breaks, so some padding is needed at both ends of the path (loveseat - ottoman).

Watch what Andrea does when she hits the padding--and listen for Kevin's excited squeals. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Andrea made me tired just watching her! And Kevin makes me laugh with his happy little squeals.
Did you notice his tongue in the video? Looks like he enjoys feeling that new tooth :)
Love,
Grama Marty

Unknown said...

Love it. She's such a cutie!
Glad the boys are back safe and sound eh?