Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend Photos

Yesterday morning, I got out the camera to get some video of Kevin laughing at Andrea. But as soon as Andrea heard the velcro rip open on my camera case, she wanted to play photographer. As much as I remind her that my camera is not a toy, she still demands, "I click, Mama!" until I give in to her.

Andrea is laughing as she clambers up into my lap, in an attempt to wrestle the camera away from me!

This is a photo that Andrea took of Kevin. Not too shabby for a two and a half year old! Of course, I deleted the twenty or so practice shots she took . . .


***
This afternoon, we went to Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Tony's for supper. Tony's sister Rita and her kids were there, too. We basically all got together to give the kids something to do, because everyone's getting cabin fever! Naturally, the kids had a riot, and burned off lots of energy. They played surprisingly well together. After supper, we lined them up on the couch to watch 4-Square and have some heart-shaped lollipops. Still, it was amazing how quietly and peacefully they all sat together on that couch!



As you can see, Kevin has a "baba" in lieu of a lollipop. :))
***
After the kids vacated the couch, I got some cute pictures of Daddy playing with Kevin.


That's Daddy's Team Canada hat that Kevin's wearing. He's also wearing hockey Robeez and a hockey shirt.
***
And my favourite . . . I just LOVE this picture . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should call your blog the
"awwwwwwww" blog 'cuz you have "cute kids" pics all over it. :) Every picure is as sweet as can be.

What a precious pic of Kevin and Daddy.

Keep those Awwwwwwww pics coming!

Unknown said...

Kevin's hair is looking really light...looking more like his sister I think???
Cute pics.