Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another One on the Way!

Well, I was going to wait a bit longer to share the news, but I went to an event tonight that required drinking, and I knew I'd have to explain why I must refuse, so I figured I'd better tell everyone . . .
Yes, it's faint, but the line is there. This test was from Thursday, the 19th (last week). I have been doing more, and the line's much darker now.

I went to the doctor's on Wednesday this week, and she did some blood and urine tests, just to check everything (no results yet). She has given me a due date of October 18th (but my calculations say the 26th; I think she's off about a week). It's still early; I'm only about 6 weeks along.

However, you also need to know that this pregnancy has started out a bit unusual for me. I'll try to skip the physical details, but I did have some VERY light bleeding for a week and a half, which, thankfully, stopped about 3 days ago. The doctor didn't seem too concerned yet, but she has booked an ultrasound for me on Tuesday, just to make sure. She also told me not to do any heavy lifting (including Kevin!), and let her know if things got worse. Thankfully, like I said, I've actually had 3 good days in a row. I am hopeful.

I was going to wait until after the ultrasound to let everyone know, but I went to a party for my cousin's 30th birthday, and I had to explain why I couldn't drink with her tonight! :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congratulations to you and Rod. The little Gagnon family is on the "grow" again :)))
Remember to take lots of "Me" time for you and the newest baby...and don't feel guilty about it either!
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

YIPEEE!!!!! Wow I just love baby news. Congratulations. But of course the due date will be the 26th, isn't the other cuties born on the 24/25??? haha. Hope you have a great pregnancy.