Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Quick Update

I called and bugged my doctor's office for the blood test results from Wednesday. The doctor came on the phone (seriously, unheard of at her office, so I appreciated her effort) and told me that my hCG levels are normal--I went from 1,600 last week to 10,000 this week. So, something is going on in this uterus; what is it?

The earliest I could book another ultrasound was next Friday morning. I had to BEG to get in after calling at least 5 different imaging places. Everyone was booking for late March and into April. Thankfully, I found a kind-hearted woman who could tell I was distressed, and she managed to slide me in for Friday morning.

I am also anxious because I got this good news that the hormones are increasing, but I'm starting to see a teeny bit of bleeding again over the past 2 days. :(( I told my doctor this when we were on the phone, and she immediately told me to get off my feet, rest this weekend, and NO lifting Kevin (really emphasized it this time).

I think Rod took her message seriously this time because he picked me up from work, and cancelled some activities he had planned this weekend, so he could stay home with me and help care for the kids. It's hard for him, since this is tax season, and he's already insanely busy. He is a sweetie. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling good and that you are reading this from your laptop, not the computer downstairs. If you aren't...GET BACK UPSTAIRS AND PUT YOUR FEET UP!!!
(see, I can be a bossy mom even from afar :)
Love you