Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

re: Christmas and New Year's 2007 Entries

Okay, here we go. I hope to get this all done tonight. I am planning on putting up a separate post for almost every day from December 22nd to January 1st. If you're a regular follower of this blog, make sure you don't miss a day--getting these posts up might get a bit complicated!

I am going to date each post for the day it happened--so you'll need to scroll down a bit to start back at the 22nd of December. Thanks!

PS: Kevin and I still have this nasty cold virus! Andrea is starting to get it too. She had to come home from daycare at 11 am. This one is a linger-er! Kevin and I are feeling better but both still have sore throats and coughs. Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Christmas entries!!
How adorable! The children (all of them) are just as precious as can be. I loved every entry. :)))

Hope you and the kids are feeling better soon.

Happy New Year!
Love,
Grandma Marty

Unknown said...

Wow thanks for sharing all those entries. The pictures are great!

I hope you guys are feeling better soon...too much partying LOL!

It was great to see you guys over the holidays. Can't wait to get together again soon. It will be even more busier next time I'm sure.

Off to do laundry (does it ever end???)

take care