Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Kevin's First Haircut :))

I had given Kevin (and Andrea) a trim back in early November, but both of them needed a nice haircut for Christmas. Kevin's was getting positively crazy-looking, and Andrea's was getting a bit shaggy, too. So, this morning Daddy and I took them to get their hair cut.

They were both so good! It was surprisingly busy for the middle of a weekday--I'm guessing because it's a few days before Christmas. Thankfully, there was a bucket of little toys to amuse Andrea, and Kevin was content to take in the new sights and sounds.

Andrea got her hair cut first. We only got her bangs cut and the back trimmed a bit, because I am letting her hair grow out. She only whined a little bit when she had to look down, but besides that, she was a very good girl. The nice lady who did her hair gave her some stickers and a sucker!

Then, it was Kevin's turn. Everyone made a big fuss over our adorable little guy. He looked so funny (and so grown-up!) sitting on Daddy's lap, with the cape around him. He did awesome--he sat very still, and didn't make a peep. The lady did a fantastic job on his hair; it was just what I had hoped for: she retained his characteristic spikes, but made them short, neat, and stylish. :))

Since the kids were doing so well, Daddy decided to get his hair trimmed, too. While he was doing that, I found my camera in my purse, and sneaked a few pictures of the kids at the hair salon (you can see Daddy in the background in two of them):




***


(better view of new 'do--taken later, at home)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both look so adorable with their new hair cuts!!! Who would have thought that a almost 5 month old would have enough hair for it to be cut??!!
I didn't think Rod had enough hair for it to be cut - just kidding!! Sorry Rod!!

Anonymous said...

By the way that last comment was from me, I forgot to put my name...duh!!

Unknown said...

so adorable...just love andrea's little bob. I've only trimmed Maeve's bangs a couple times but no official haircuts for her yet. I finally gave mine a chop although Finn is still pulling at it like crazy.